1. Students should bring the Identity Card & Hall Ticket without fail. No student will be allowed to write examination without Identity Card & Hall Ticket.
2. Answer Booklet is issued from the college for writing Examinations.
3. Students coming late are not allowed to write the exams.
4. Students should be present in the Examination Hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
5. Roll No., Name of student, Class, Course Code, Course Tittle & Signature of the student should be written legibly in the cover page of the Booklet.
6. Malpractice of any sort will be seriously dealt with.
7. Scribbling in the Question Paper is not allowed. This is considered as an act of malpractice.
8. Students are not supposed to carry Electronic gadgets to the campus during examination days.
9. Students are not allowed to go out of the Examination Hall during examination for reasons like drinking water, Restrooms, etc.
10. Borrowing of writing materials, calculators or others Stationaries ar not allowed.
11. Students can keep their bags and books inside the examination hall(near the Black Board).
12. Control Room for the examination is Mini Auditorium I (IInd Floor).
13. No students are allowed to leave the examination hall before the scheduled two hours for the examination.
14.Students should hand over the Answer Scripts to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.