'Aspiring towards global competency by creating a conducive physical and intellectual environment to infuse a culture of research that contribute towards transformation of the society'.
CENTRE FOR RESEARCH
The Centre for Research actively promotes research and inculcates research culture. It is chaired by the Director of Research. Principal and Vice Principal lead as ex-officio members. Deans, Heads of the Department of postgraduate programmes and one faculty representative from the graduate departments are its members.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CENTRE FOR RESEARCH
• To inculcate research culture in the institution
• To disseminate information, motivate, guide and monitor research projects
• To undertake feasibility studies for industry
• To motivate the faculty members to undertake research, present papers and publish articles
• To facilitate the faculty members to obtain guide ship from various universities
• To organize training and workshops in research
FDP ON APPLIED MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS
The Centre for Research of our college is organising a Faculty Development Programme (FDP) ON APPLIED MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS from 3rd November 2015 to 13th November 2015 with the specific objectives of orienting the participants on recent and emerging trends in quantitative analysis of data using SPSS
Venue: PG Computer Lab-II