CECR office of Kristu Jayanti College (Autonomous), Bengaluru plays a major role in shaping up the career goals of students. It is the dream of every student to get placed in a top organization visiting the campus for final placements. Keeping this key aspect into consideration, it is realized that building competencies is pivotal for the young talents to enhance their employability skills and achieve good career path.
Along with technical expertise, development of a holistic personality is also necessary. To meet out these requirements, Centre for Employability and Corporate Relations of the College is kick starting the first level of POTP event from 2 July, 2018 to 4th July 2018 to help the students to take good decision regarding their future career.
The prime objectives of POTP event:
• To look for 100% employment for all the registered students for GATE 2019.
• To recognize the core competencies of the students.
• To train the students to meet the expectations of the industry through our Career Development Programmes.
• To build confidence in students and develop right attitude in them and
• To enhance their communication skills.
• Placement Guidelines 2019
• Create awareness about “career planning" and "career mapping" among the students.
• Recruitment Process usually followed by organization and the expectations
• Orientation on Aptitude Test, GD, HR & Tech Interviews
• Personal Branding through Resume
The Centre for Employability & Corporate Relations will kick-start the Placement season for various disciplines during the First Week of July, 2018.
CECR (Centre for Employability & Corporate Relations)
|ORIENTATION SCHEDULE – GATE 2019 (UG)|