1. As per the direction of the Government, the institution plans to start offline classes for the final year UG and PG programmes from 26th November, 2020. Students have the option to choose either offline or online classes. In this regard, the consent of parents and students is mandatory. Students are requested to contact class animators for any clarification and to send duly signed consent letters to class animators only.
2. I year & II year UG and I year PG classes will be held through online mode only until further notification.
3. The last working day for all III & V Sem. UG and III Sem. PG and III & V Sem. MCA Programmes of this semester will be 19th December, 2020.
4. The last working day for the I Sem. UG and PG programmes will be informed later.
5. 12th December 2020 (Second Saturday) will be a full working day.
6. Study holidays for II and III year UG, II year PG, and II & III year MCA students will be from 20th December 2020 to 28th December 2020. There will not be any classes for I year UG and I year PG students during this time. Classes for first year will resume from 29th December, 2020.
7. There will be separate circular for MBA students.
8. Office of the Controller of Examinations will schedule the time table of the end semester theory and practical examinations for all the programmes and communicate it shortly. We follow Government direction regarding the mode of exams whether it is online or offline.