Divyangjan students have to submit the following:
Based on the documentary evidence the management and the Controller of Examinations shall provide special grants for these students such as
• Extension of time for the Term/End Semester/Trimester Examinations/Summative Assessments
• Relaxation of time and procedure in the evaluation of Continuous Internal Assessment.
• Special moderation in the evaluation process of CIA and End Semester/ Trimester Examinations/Summative Assessments
• Appointment of scribe for writing examination (if necessary)
• JAWS Software is provided for blind students
Allocation of Scribe
Divyangjan students who have submitted documentary evidence for the disability shall be granted permission to have a scribe for writing the examination by the management and the Controller of Examinations as per the nature of the diability.
The scribe has to be arranged by the respective student.
The scribe for a UG student should be a person who has not completed 10 + 2/PUC (or not completed graduation for PG student) and the following document copies have to be produced one week before the commencement of the examination in support of sanctioning of scribe the management and Controller of Examinations:
• If the scribe is a student then the Identity Card of the institution where the scribe is undergoing education has to be produced.
• 10th Standard/SSLC marks card and first page Photostat copy
• One Passport size photograph
The application and sanctioning of the scribe has to be done one week before the examination.