The Faculty of Humanities is responsible for teaching and research within a broad range of subjects in the Humanities: Social Work, Psychology, Mass Communication, Literature and Languages, History, Culture and Political Science. Furthermore, we aim to develop existing programmes of study with an interdisciplinary focus to understand the cognitive, historical, cultural, artistic, and social aspects of human life.
The Faculty of Humanities strives to:
1. Create conducive academic environment for lifelong learning.
2. Develop critical, logical, emotional and analytical skills for the well-being of an individual.
3. Develop historical and political consciousness through learning.
4. Nurture esthetic and technological skills through the curriculum.
5. Social, cultural, psychological and ethical sensitization of an individual through education.
6. Refine individuals’ ways of expressions through different communicative modes.
7. Maintain and improve excellent academic achievements in the field of teaching and research
8. Enrich students with the good values offered through our novel and holistic curricula