'The institute shall open its services and share its knowledge resources for the mutual benefit of institutions, industry and neighborhood.'
The exclusive centres that are known for consultancy services in the college are :
• Centre for Continuing Professional Development (CCPD) for imparting training to teachers of schools and colleges on psycho-social understanding of learners
• Centre for Life Skill Education (CLSE) trainers youth and teachers in the ten core life skills of various educational institutions, NGOs and other organizations
• Centre for Placements and Corporate Relations (CPCR) conducts training programmes on soft skills and offers placement services to neighbourhood institutions
• Department of Management Studies, enhances financial literacy and conducts management courses for trainees of IPIRTI, Govt. of India
• Department of Social Work and Psychology organize training programmes for government school teachers on positive disciplining in collaboration with World Vision India.
• Dept. of Computer Science (PG) offers computer skill courses for police personnel, Bangalore City.
• IQAC of the college has been invited to organize workshops on quality sustenance and enhancement of various other higher education institutions