'The institute shall open its services and share its knowledge resources for the mutual benefit of institutions, industry and neighborhood'.
Exclusive Centres for Consultancy Services:
- Centre for Continuing Professional Development (CCPD)- Imparts training to teachers of schools and colleges on psycho-social understanding of learners
- Centre for Life Skill Education (CLSE)- Trains youth and teachers of various educational institutions, NGOs and other organisations in the ten core life skills
- Centre for Employability and Corporate Relations (CECR)- Conducts training programmes on soft skills and offers placement extension services to neighbourhood institutions
- Department of Social Work and Psychology organize training programmes for government school teachers on positive disciplining in collaboration with World Vision India
- IQAC- Organises workshops on quality sustenance and enhancement of other higher education institutions