1. Library is a Place of Individual Study, Library members should maintain an atmosphere of dignity, peace and silence within the Library.
2. Kindly place your personal belongings in the Locker/Cupboard provided in the library, the library is not responsible for any loss of item
3. Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library. All library users must enter their names, department and Id number in the attendance register at entry gate.
4. The Library Follows Open Access System
5. Use of Cellular Phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphones is strictly prohibited in the library.
6. Own Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed inside the library.
7. Users must take care of library materials and must not deface them by underlining, writing or drawing in them by removing any part of them, or in any other way.
8. Library Premises are under CCTV surveillances
9. Faculty may borrow up to 10 books for a period of 1 month, and renewal shall be done at the time of its return.
10. Students can borrow 3 books for a period of 10 days, and are allowed 1 renewal.
11. Readers will be held responsible for any damage or mutilation of the document noticed at the time of returning.
12. Books removed from the shelves by users, if not required for reference, should be kept on the book trolley or on the table nearest to them. Please don’t try to shelve them yourself. Please remember that a book misplaced is a book lost.
13. Co-operation of users is solicited to keep the library premises clean
14. Eatables, beverages or tobacco in any form are not allowed inside the library
15. No-dues certificate will be issued at the time of leaving the institute only on return of all the materials borrowed and payment of overdue charges made, if any.