The International Conference on Current Trends in Advanced Computing (ICCTAC) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of recent trends in Information Technology. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field of Computer Science. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
- Mobile Computing
- Parallel Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Data Mining
- Text Mining
- Web Mining
- Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big data Analytics
- Internet of Things
- Embedded Systems
- Bio-inspired computing
- Data Security
- Software Engineering
All the accepted and presented papers of ICCTAC '19 will be considered for publication in
1. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems (JARDCS) ISSN: 1943-023X - Scopus Indexed Journal (or)
2. BJIT - International Journal of Information Technology (ISSN: 2511-2104 (Print Version); ISSN: 2511-2112 (Electronic Version) having Springer Journal No.: 41870) - UGC Indexed Journal published by Springer Nature.
Only original unpublished contributions are solicited for presentation. Plagiarism in any form will lead to outright rejection of the paper.
Authors are requested to submit their papers through the link provided in the college website on or before December 15, 2016. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated in this conference.
Paper Submission can be done through Easy Chair submission system: Click Here to Submit
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/ journals) are not allowed.
- All papers must follow strict IEEE formatting instructions. Violation of which leads to rejection of the paper.
- Please do not submit plagiarised papers. Strict actions will be taken against the authors of those papers.
Paper must be in pdf format and must satisfy following requirements:
- Paper Size: US Letter format (8.5" x 11").
- Paper Length: Up to 6 pages, including figures, tables & references.
- Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, 10pt Times New Roman font. - Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75" (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75" (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1" (25 mm). - File Size Limitation: 5.0MB.
- No page numbering on the manuscript is allowed.
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
Blind review process of peers will be as follows:
- Minimum of 3 reviewers per paper; all reviewers are subject matter experts as defined by their edict (Reviewer usually have 5 or 6 edicts that they are willing to review against)
- Each reviewer will be given maximum 5 no. of papers to review in minimum of one month time.
- The number of submissions will determine the number of reviewers required.
- Review Committee initially checks the plagiarism in the submitted paper by plagiarism checking tools.
Submission Format and Link
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format:-
- To download the IEEE templates in MS Word. Click here
- To download LaTex Formatting Macros. Click here
- To download the copyright form. Click here
- Authors can submit their Paper to: Click here