Themes for Business Plans
Green and eco-friendly products
Electronic and urban waste management
Garbage disposal system in Bangalore city
Development of smart cities in India
Any other innovative business plan
Rules and regulations
1. The event is open to all students UG/PG except (MBA /PGDM)
2. Each team comprises of maximum three members. Formation of the team from same batch of students only.
3. The teams should submit their synopsis as a part of the first round. Acceptance and rejections of synopsis and business plan are governed by rules and regulations of organizing committee. Final rounds of business plan will be conducted during E-Week 2017.
4. Last date for registration of teams - 19/12/2016.
5. Last date for submission of synopsis - 05/01/2017.
6. Further details refer to college website
The business plan competition consists of two rounds.
1. Synopsis submission
2. Business plan - presentation
Synopsis submission details
The registered team should create the synopsis for the first round of the competition. The synopsis should not exceed more than 2 pages. Synopsis must be submitted on or before 05/01/2017 to the concern department faculty incharge. The synopsis should contain the following information
The shortlisted team list will be displayed on the notice board.
Business plan - Presentation details
Second round selected team has to come up with the presentation should contain the following information
Target Market for Product/Service
UBP (Unique Buying Proposition) / UVP (Unique Value Proposition) of
Market Needs and Trends
Relevant Market size
Financial Analysis: Revenue Forecast, Revenue Model.