* Workshop on 'Life Skill Education' for the second batch of Teachers from June 05 to June 12, 2013.
* Annual Strategic Planning is organized at the beginning of every academic year to plan the various activities of the year. It started with a special lecture by 'Prof. M.I. Savadatti, Prof.Emeritus, Karanataka University Dharwad followed by Dept. level meeting and presentation.
* Research colloquiums were organized by the dept. of Computer science on September 17th and Dec 13th 2013, facilitating discussions on the latest research areas.
* Internal Quality Assurance Cell organized Workshop on 'Institutional Integration and Enhancing Teaching Effectiveness' for Teachers on June 03 & 04, 2013.
* On 13 Dec 2013 - In-house FDP on writing and publishing research articles - was organized by the Deanery of Commerce and Management. [Prof. N.S. Viswanath : Director- Bhavan's Management Research Centre , Prof. Avinash G Mulky: Faculty IIMB. Prof.Deepak.R: Faculty M.P. Birla Institute of Management & Associate -Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Bangalore. Prof. Vivekanad: Faculty ISB, Bangalore were the resource persons]
* 1. 13/6/2014 Annual Strategic Planning Meeting - Special talk on New Strategy in autonomous institution by Prof. Prem Kumar Sharda, Former V.C, Veer Narmad Gujarat University.
* 2. 25/7/14 - Research Colloquium for Deanary of Science, Faculty Members - Shri. Shantanu Godbole, Senior Researcher and Manager - Cognitive Text Analytics IBM Research – India
* 3. 30/08/14 Research Empowerment Series-I for commerce and management faculties. Prof. Victor Louis Anthuvan, Ph.D. Programme coordinator, LIBA ( Loyola Institute of Business Administration)
* 4. 20/9/14 Research Empowerment Series- II Prof. Mathew J Manimalla, Chairperson, OBHRM, IIMB
* 5. 20/10/14 Training program on Application and Usage of Moodle in Teaching & Learning Pedagogy for faculties of all Deaneries.
* 6. 19.1.2015 Workshop on LaTeX- a tool for research paper preparation by Dr.Abdul Samath, Professor in Department of Information Technology, Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
* 7. Faculty International Exposure Programme was organised in the month of Feb 2015 to Shanghai, Beijing and Hongkong
a) Curricular Development:
* 1. Annual Strategic Plan (ASP): There is a session on trends in academia organised as part of the strategic plan meet at the beginning of academic year which inspires curricular development. Details of resource persons at the ASP are as follows:
* 2009: Dr. Srikanta Swamy, Director, Research Centre, Christ University - 'Significance of research and publications'
* 2010: Dr. Sreekantamoorthy, Head, Research, Infosys - 'Industry oriented academia and research'
* 2011: Dr. Ravichandra Reddy, Former Acting Director, NAAC – 'Roadmap to autonomy'
* 2012: Shri. Parasuraman T.R., Vice President, HR, Toyota and Chairman, Quality Circle Forum of India – 'Quality principles in an organization'
* 2013: Prof. Savadatti, Former Vice Chancellor, Mangalore University – 'Prospects and opportunities for Kristu Jayanti as an autonomous institution'
* 2014: Prof. Prem Sharda, Former Vice Chancellor, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University - 'Role of teachers in autonomy'
* 2. Departments organise workshops, conferences and FDP once a year in relevant fields.
* 3. Internal Quality Assurance Cell organises National conference on contemporary issues in Higher Education every academic year since 2009 enabling effective curriculum design
* Oct 2009 – 'Dynamics of Indian Higher Education System and Challenges'
* Nov 2010 - NAAC sponsored Conference on 'Quality Management in Higher Education- Role of IQAC'
* Nov 2011 – 'Innovations in Teaching, Learning, Research and Unique Practices in Higher Education'
* Nov 2012 - 'Indian Higher Education in the 21st century- Five decades ahead: Challenges and Prospects'. The conference was inaugurated by Prof. H.A Ranganath, Director, NAAC
* April 2014 - 'New Paradigms in Academic Innovation'
* 4. Faculty Development Cell organises sessions to train Jayantian faculty members and empower them with teaching and research skills Session on "Role of teachers under Autonomy" during April 2012
* Session on "Institutional integration and enhancing teaching effectiveness" during June 2013
* 5. The Department of Management Studies organized National Level Workshops on 'Data Analysis for Social Sciences' (DASS) during Jan 2012 and Jan 2013 where faculty members were motivated to carry out research
* 6. A one day workshop on Curriculum Design and Development was organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell during the year 2013. Prof.V.D Bhat and Dr. U. Laxmi Narayana from the Regional institute of Education, Mysore guided the faculty about the stages of curriculum development
* 7. Research colloquia are organized by the dept. of Computer Science, Commerce and Management for discussions on the latest research areas
b) Teaching learning methods
*In house FDP on 'Institutional integration and enhancing teaching effectiveness' was organised for new faculty members with less than 3 years of experience in the college on June 02 and 03, 2013
* Department of Computer Science organised sessions on ICT enabled teaching methods
* Librarian organised an orientation programme on usage of e-Learning resources
* IQAC organised one day session on 'Road map to autonomy' at Christ College, Bangalore (July 18, 2009)
* A Workshop on "Autonomy- Tasks and Challenges" for which Rev. Dr. Ambrose Pinto, Principal, St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous), Bangalore was the resource person (Jan. 08, 2010)
* A special lecture on Role of Teachers in Autonomy by Dr. Ravichandra Reddy, Former Acting Director, NAAC was organised by Faculty Development Cell. (June 19, 2011)
* One Day session on 'Autonomy-perspectives and responses' by Rev. Dr. Thomas C. Mathew, VC, Christ University, Bangalore. (April 27, 2012) shed light on autonomy and the need for modern teaching learning methods
* Shri. S.K. Ranganath IAS ( Retd.), Former Chief Secretary, Govt. of Karnataka (9.9.14)
* Dr.M. Govinda Rao, Member, 14th Finance Commission, Govt. of India (1.12.14)
* Dr.Ratan Kelkar CEO IAS, centre for Governance, Karnataka Government (27.7.15)
* Dr. Deepali Pant Joshi, Executive Director, RBI (11.9.2015)